- Better management of chronic disease and fewer hospitalizations
- Reduced travel times and increased patient contacts
- Increased acceptance, demand and satisfaction by consumers and insurance companies
If Your Patients
- Live in a rural area
- Can’t afford to take time off from work to commute to weekly appointments in town
- Have limited financial resources
- Don’t have transportation
- Are unable to drive
- Don’t have access to public transportation
- Are unable to leave their home
- Aren’t allowed to drive due to medical, health, age or mental conditions?
Then Arcadian Telepsychiatry is for you!
- Fast – On-demand access available 24/7
- Safe – Provided by experts in emergency psychiatry with special training in telemedicine
- Accurate – In-depth assessments
- Risk reduction – in working with suicidal, homicidal and aggressive patients
- Decreased – seclusion, restraint, forced medication, staff/patient injuries, elopements
- Secure – HIPAA compliant
- Quality – Evidence based psychiatric medicine
- Options – Availability of initial consultations, follow-ups, and emergency department disposition services.
- Cost effective – decreased hospital admissions, lengths of stay, unnecessary medications, and use of 1:1 Observation
- Flow Through – patients move faster through your acute medical setting, clinic, or crisis services